The One with Two Hands

21:48

Sandwiched on a street between Chinatown and Little Italy is a true little gem; Two Hands NYC. If you’re like me and have a yelp list of cafes and restaurants as long as your arm, then you would probably have definitely seen Two Hands pop up as a recommended place to go. It is probably one of the most featured New York cafés on Instagram, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the air shot of their acai bowl on my instafeed (and as you can see I couldn’t resist taking my own!).


As with a lot of these type of internet famous places, the waiting lines can be very long and I’d recommend putting your name on the list and then going for a little wonder around the neighbourhood. Even in the freezing February temperatures we still managed to bear the cold and look at the wall art that lined the Soho streets.

I’ve found that because there is very little to do in New York in the winter, most of your days are planned around food establishments. They serve well as both a starting point with brunch and an end point with dinner where you can explore the neighbourhood in the middle. Of course, as is always the case, on your wonders you stumble across more lovely little eateries, and that Yelp list just keeps on getting longer and longer.



You can see my Yelp list here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images